Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The PC vs. Mac poll is back. Check out the videos first. Even if you're not a fan of the big debate between mac or pc, the videos are still pretty good, especially the one created using visual effects. Everywhere you look you see iphones, ipods, and macbooks. Apple is leading the new wave of technology. My big question is which do you think will be better for podcasting, blogging, and using other web tools in the classroom? I find it interesting that I observed in one school and the computer lab was filled with PC's while another school was filled with iMacs. Do people feel that there is a difference when it comes to web tools? I am wondering what you're opinion is on the subject. Feel free to share your opinion whether you are a mac or pc supporter or neither. I know Linux is getting some support these days. I look forward to people's responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment